Wednesday 29 December 2010

New Year

I love New Year. My daughter Katie and I always write out our New Year resolutions, our goals for the next year, our plans for the future. And when we look at last year's resolutions it is amazing how many of them we have acheived. I'm one of those really boring people who believes in writing lists, and ticking them off. But it has always worked for me. You don't just write out your goals of course, You have to take the steps to get there. If I am going to write a certain book, it doesn't just appear in front of me, I have to start with that first page. I have lots to do next year, lots to look forward to. I have another blog to write, about a book that means a lot to me. The book I have chosen is Therese Raquin, lust, passion, ghosts and murder, what more could you ask for in a book? Another Me is being made into a film. I have my next Bloomsbury book to deliver, It Walks Among Us, I love that title. Hope my readers do too. Another Tyler Lawless book to write, and the first, Out of The Depths, coming out later next year.  My cup runneth over. How lucky am I?
   So, this will be my last blog until 2011, and I wish everyone a wonderful time, and a fantastic 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment