Monday 25 October 2010

crime central

There are times when things happen and you can feel an excitement build inside you. This is one of those times for me. It seems every day I hear about something new and exciting that makes me so pleased to be a writer. There are a lot of us who just love writing crime novels for teenagers. A genre that no one seems to talk about. But now, some of us, and I take no credit for this, have come up with a wonderful idea for a blog about teenage crime writers. Crime Central. How brilliant an idea is that ? I will keep you posted about how to follow this blog as soon as it is up and running.
  Last year a young reader got in touch with me, a young man with so many brilliant ideas to help me promote my books, and he has now got me on Twitter. So soon, I will be twittering away, thanks to his efforts. He knows how much I appreciate that! It was one of my other readers who got me on Wikopedia ! How lucky am I to have readers like that!
    Who knows what wonderful thing might happen tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment